Head of Financial Accounts Responsibilities
As Head of Financial Accounts, your duties will include:
- Lead and coordinate the annual accounts
- Oversee the implementation of changes in tax and financial accounting regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for the finance accounts team and focus on their development and continuous improvement to increase effectiveness in the organisation
- Ensure all requirements relating to financial accounting are compliant
Head of Financial Accounts Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will likely be a qualified accountant with significant post-qualification experience. It’s important that you are a strong communicator with excellent leadership capabilities and can build effective relationships at all levels. You will be an organised and detailed individual who has excellent project management skills and experience of the public sector would be desirable but not an essential requirement.
Head of Financial Accounts Rewards
As the Head of Financial Accounts, you will benefit from:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday, plus Christmas period
- Bonus Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Based near Abingdon, OX14, there is plenty of onsite parking available and you will be based in open plan modern offices.
This is a leading, scientific Oxfordshire organisation who is a significant employer in the area. Within this busy, fast-paced environment, they are looking for a dedicated individual to join the finance department.