Junior Project Accountant Responsibilities
As the Junior Project Accountant, your duties will include:
- Processing and checking timesheets for accuracy and liaising with project management team to obtain authorisation prior to submission
- Produce monthly expenses invoices and collate sub-contractor’s expenses
- Analysing deductions and challenge them
- Maintaining project trackers
- Other duties will include general financial support such as: project set-up, posting of invoices to internal system, generating invoices and project variance reconciliation.
Junior Project Accountant Experience
The ideal candidate for the Junior Project Accountant position could be a graduate with a few years’ experience in Finance, but my client is open to a variety of backgrounds. Ideally you will have experience working within a large organisation and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. It’s important you have a professional and outgoing approach as you will be developing relationships with stakeholders and are able to work well under pressure.
Junior Project Accountant Rewards
As the Junior Project Accountant, you will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Pension (6%)
Our client is based in Oxford (OX2). There is on-site parking available and great transport routes nearby.
Our client is a growing global environmental consulting firm and are looking for a Junior Project Accountant to join their close-knit team to develop and make a real impact. With a collaborative and supportive environment they are keen to offer you an opportunity that will bring you to the best of your potential.