As a management accountant it will be your responsibility to provide our clients’ businesses with robust and accurate management accounts to aid them make sound business decisions. Whilst giving you a fantastic platform to build and expand your finance training and understanding.
- Processing monthly journals, such as payroll, depreciation, accruals and prepayments and month end procedures and reports
- Client annual accounts end-to-end preparation
- Corporation tax preparation (including R & D Tax Credits)
- Preparation, checking and submission of VAT returns
- Managing your own trainee or junior accountants
- AAT/ACCA part or full qualification is essential
- Preparation of VAT calculations and VAT returns (flat rate, cash or accrual basis)
As we work with a range of company sizes you must be comfortable working in busy environments as well as working independently as part of a small team. You will have good initiative and problem solving skills and will be eager to learn from others.
You will be IT literate in Word and Excel and it would be highly advantageous to have experience working with Sage, Oracle or Xero