We have registered an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to provide maternity cover for a manufacturing business based in Bicester, on a part-time basis (20-25 hours). As the Payroll Administrator you will prepare the monthly payroll for review by the HR Manager and manage all administrative duties associates with the payroll process.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities
As the Payroll Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Managing the monthly payroll
- Preparing and distributing the monthly payslips
- Assisting in processing the HMRC quarterly and annual returns
- Managing the administration of all company benefits
- Reconciling month end accounts
- Managing company time and attendance records
- Responding to all payroll related queries
Payroll Administrator Experience
The Payroll Administrator will likely have previous experience as a Payroll Administrator and will have experience processing payroll end to end. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and have a high attention to detail. It is essential for this role that you can work to tight deadlines and have good time management skills.
Payroll Administrator Rewards
The Payroll Administrator will receive the following rewards:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary
Based in Bicester, OX26, there is onsite parking and is accessible via public transport.
This is a very well-established business in their field and growing continuously, providing a challenging and busy environment in which to work.