Part-Time Payroll Administrator
We have recently registered an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional to join an Abingdon based company, as a Payroll Administrator on a part-time basis. As the Payroll Administrator you will work with a variety of different clients, including both business and personal clients in a variety of sectors. Working alongside another Payroll Administrator, you will provide end to end support working to dedicated timeframes.
Part-Time Payroll Administrator Responsibilities
As the Payroll Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Providing monthly payroll administration
- Providing payroll advice to clients
- Completing P11d forms for clients and submission to HMRC
- Processing payroll information for pension providing schemes
- Preparing quarterly, annual and ad hoc invoices for clients
- Maintaining payroll records on the client database
Part-Time Payroll Administrator Experience
The Payroll Administrator will have previous experience of payroll bureau work, including being able to advise on tax code queries and issues around auto-enrolment. Experience using payroll is essential in order to be successful in this role. As the Payroll Administrator you will have an excellent understanding of Payroll Accounting practices and procedures.
Part-Time Payroll Administrator Rewards
In addition to a competitive salary the Tax Advisor will receive the following benefits:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays, with the option to buy an additional 5 days
- Good work/life balance
- Parking permit
- Central location with many local amenities nearby
Based in Abingdon, OX13, there is parking close by - within walking distance (with parking permit)
This is a small company located in the centre of Abingdon who strive themselves on offering excellent customer service at all times. This company promotes a good work/life balance and ensure all staff are supported throughout their employment. As the Payroll Administrator you will be a valued member of the team from day one, with brilliant opportunities to develop your career and skills further.
This Payroll Administration role could be done over 3 full days or reduced hours over 4/5 days