UK Financial Controller Responsibilities:
You will be joining an innovative, growing organisation- The culture is fluid, creative and ambitious. If you are experienced, credible and enthusiastic you will thrive.
Duties will range from:
- Establishing strong working relationships with small finance team and key stakeholders
- Providing finance support to specific client facing teams, ensuring financial reporting system is properly maintained
- Holding monthly meeting with account leads to review performance against forecast
- Processing monthly project revenue in the finance system, reconciling to expectation
- Understanding the impact of foreign currency transactions on jobs
- Proactively investigating areas of concern, following up with key stakeholders until issue is properly resolved
UK Financial Controller Experience
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Financial Controller and have previous creative agency experience. They will have experience managing a team an ability to work autonomously with an eye for improving process. You will be provided with the tools and support to ‘get on with it’ whilst reporting to the Global VP of Finance based abroad on a regular basis.
UK Financial Controller Rewards
As the UK Financial Controller, you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Perkbox discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension – 5% contribution
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced Paternity and Maternity Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Bupa Healthcare
Based in London, WC2. There are many local amenities of note close by. The office is most easily accessed via the Central and Piccadilly Lines as well as Thameslink.
Our client is an international company offering a variety of services to its clients. This role is based in their prestigious, open-plan offices in London.