Payroll Administrator Responsibilities
As the Payroll Administrator, your duties will include:
- Processing the monthly payroll for all employees of the company
- Calculating and processing overtime
- Responding to pay queries in a helpful and timely manner
- Ensuring correct tax codes and NI information is applied
- Maintaining payroll records
- Handling the administration of pensions
- Completing reporting on an ad-hoc basis as required by the Bursar/ FD
Payroll Administrator Experience
You will have demonstrable payroll experience and possibly a relevant qualification in this field, but those without professional finance qualifications will be considered too. Experience of using financial packages will be a real advantage. Strong attention to detail is essential; due to the requirements of working to tight deadlines. As you will be so visible within your team, you must be a true team player and willing to get stuck in to support your department.
Payroll Administrator Rewards
As the Payroll Administrator, you will benefit from:
- You will be based within a hardworking and dedicated team
- Generous pension contributions
- Discount on the company’s services for family members
- Free lunches
Our client is located in Oxford (OX4), unfortunately there is no on-site parking available, but there are multiple public transport routes nearby.
Our client operate within a close-knit and academic environment. They are a very welcoming and friendly team who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them for a 5 Month FTC.