Personal Tax Advisor Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing P11D preparation and ensuring compliance, including dealing with HMRC
- Billing and finance of tax clients
- Attending meetings and networking events
- Continuing professional development to increase technical knowledge
- Process management
Personal Tax Advisor Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience of working within a personal tax environment and you will ideally be ATT qualified. You will have intermediate IT skills and it is essential that you are familiar with personal tax softwares. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, alongside strong numerical and analytical skills. You will be able to work well under pressure, using your own initiative to plan and prioritise workloads. You will provide excellent customer service.
Personal Tax Advisor Rewards
- 30 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Supportive and fun environment
Our client is based in Oxford (OX2)
This leading practice places emphasis on developing their employees. They are an open and sociable firm who are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team.