Purchase to Pay Manager Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited:
- To drive process improvements within the P2P function
- Creating wide awareness of the P2P Finance Team and its impact on the whole business
- To ensure working capital is managed in relation to payments to suppliers.
- Develop robust Travel and Expenses reporting, review processes and implement process improvements as identified and ensure a high level of compliance.
- To develop processes allowing management and reporting of expenditure against the various external reporting requirements.
- To work with the Financial Reporting Team to ensure that the reported monthly results are not impacted by any issues within the purchase to pay process.
Purchase to Pay Manager Experience
To be a successful Purchase to Pay Manager you will:
- Strong understanding of the end to end purchases to pay process.
- Previous experience working to tight deadlines and the need to maintain high levels of compliance to controls.
- Strong focus on continuous improvements and working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Previous experience in managing and developing individuals.
- Demonstrable experience in driving change to ensure that finance adds value in all areas
- Previous experience in NetSuite would be desirable
Abingdon, South Oxfordshire (OX14
Our client is a growing, global biotech business in South Oxfordshire who, owing to expansion, are seeking an experienced Purchase to Pay Manager to join their friendly team.