Tax Senior Responsibilities
As the Tax Senior, your daily responsibilities include:
- Assist with marketing business taxation services
- Working alongside the Associates Tax Director, assist with high level tax planning
- Involvement in general tax planning issues
- Assisting other members of staff with personal, partnership and company tax returns
Tax Senior Experience
To be a successful candidate for the Tax Senior role, you will qualified (or part qualified) ACCA/ACA, ATT and have at least 2 years experience in an accountancy background. You will work with a high attention to detail and be able to prioritise in an organised manner. Excellent verbal and written skills is key along with good IT skills.
Tax Senior Rewards
As the Tax Senior, you will benefit from:
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Flexible working
- Central office location
Our client is based in Oxford (OX1). Unfortunately, there is no on-site parking available, but there is great train and bus services near by.
Our client is one of Oxfordshire’s leading accountancy practices in Oxford. They are committed to developing and training their staff and are an excellent employer to further your accounting career.