Temporary Credit Controller Responsibilities
- Issuing monthly statements and preparing reports for a weekly credit control meeting
- Chase outstanding payments
- Monitor deferred payments schemes
- Investigate new client contracts and monitor to ensure the agreed terms are followed
- Liaising with clients for timely receipt of payments and act as point of contact with team members may be absent.
Temporary Credit Controller Experience
You will have previous experience in Credit Control and will be able to pick up the duties with ease. Previous use of Sage will allow you to hit the ground running quickly.
A background in the medical field would allow you to stand out as an exceptional candidate, although this is not essential.
The ideal candidate will be confident and able to assist with a large backlog of work.
Temporary Credit Controller Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Our client is based North Oxfordshire (OX5). There is parking available on-site.
Our client is a collaborative network of professionals in the healthcare industry. They are a focused and hardworking team who are looking for a Temporary Credit Controller to join them.