Temporary Finance Analyst Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting trends in data sets
- Ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of all analysis and reporting
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Checking data samples against previous results and reporting on results
Temporary Finance Analyst Experience
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst and will have a desire to build a successful career in social, healthcare or market research. Essential to this role will be your strong analytical skills along with a high level of competency in Microsoft Excel. This role will require you to work well to tight deadlines on multiple projects, often under pressure. You will have exceptional communication skills and attention to detail. In your previous roles you will have had experience in reporting and presenting data and findings.
You will be educated to degree level, preferably with a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or similar.
Temporary Finance Analyst Rewards
You will be working for a highly regarded and prestigious company within their industry.
Holiday pay is offered in addition to the hourly rate.
The offices are based in OX4. There is parking available.
Our client operates within a forward-thinking and scientific field.