Temporary Finance Manager Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual expenditure budget and providing financial advice
- Managing and monitoring the organisation’s financial administration and PO system
- Processing orders and preparing returns and claims
- Liaising with internal and external audit
- Providing induction and training for the staff
Temporary Finance Manager Requirements
You must be an experienced Finance Manager, and have demonstrable general ledger, bank reconciliations and accounting and budget management experience. You will also have experience of working with accounting software (e.g PS Financials/ Sage Software) and financial databases.
You will be confident and flexible with the ability to remain calm under pressure. You will be able to use your own initiative and work autonomously.
Temporary Finance Manager Rewards
You will become part of a friendly and passionate team on a temporary basis, and you will hold a great deal of responsibility and be able to make a huge difference within the company.
A very competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
They are based in Oxford (OX2). Parking is available on-site.
The client fosters a progressive and innovative ethos. If you are looking for an amazing opportunity in a sociable and friendly environment, this could be the perfect role for you!