Temporary Financial Controller Responsibilities
- Contributing to finance strategies, and other planning for the business
- Maintaining records of day-to-day financial transactions on the database
- Establishing an efficient mechanism for the daily operations of the finance team
- Providing advice and support to managers and other colleagues
- Preparing year-end financial statements
- Liaising with external auditors
- Managing the payroll administration
- Monitoring arrears and advising on practical implications
- Providing cover for the Director, if required
Temporary Financial Controller Requirements
You must be able to remain focused and diligent when faced with a large workload. You will be able to work effectively and in line with timeframes that are allocated to you.
The role would suit a candidate who holds extensive experience within the finance field, and is looking to showcase this in a senior position. You will ideally be qualified (with Chartered or Certified Status), or will be qualified experience.
Having previously worked within the not-for-profit sector would be beneficial, although this is by no means essential.
Temporary Financial Controller Rewards
An extremely competitive daily rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
You will be working alongside other senior colleagues, and will have the opportunity to make a difference to the company through assisting with the financial planning.
The position is based in Witney, West Oxfordshire (OX28). There is parking available on site.
Our client operates within a charitable field.