Temporary Part-Time Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
- Processing both inbound and outbound invoices accurately and promptly
- Providing excellent customer service through resolving queries as first point of
- Maintaining team inboxes by filing and sorting emails accordingly
- Inputting bank statements onto the internal systems
- Preparing documents for the Finance Manager
- Process employee expenses on internal systems
- File and organise invoices as necessary
- Investigate old items in the purchase ledger and maintain it to a high standard through updating regularly
Temporary Part-Time Accounts Assistant Requirements
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be highly organised and able to process documents and invoices quickly whilst retaining a high standard of work and level of accuracy.
You will be able to communicate with people on all levels, both written and orally. The ability to build professional relationships is extremely important due to the number of colleagues you will be liaising with on a regular basis.
Ambition, drive and determination will allow you to succeed greatly in this role and will also allow you to enhance your career aspirations.
Strong attention to detail with a flair for administration is the key to success.
Temporary Part-Time Accounts Assistant Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Based just outside Oxford City Centre, OX4, there is onsite parking available.
Our client offers a fast-paced yet exciting working environment. Their team are extremely hardworking yet friendly and helpful.