Payroll and Team Manager
Are you an experienced payroll professional looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, you may be interested in a role we have recently registered at a South Oxfordshire based company, on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the People Operations Manager, you will manage a small team and be responsible for the full payroll process. It’s essential you have excellent attention to detail and a confident communicator when assisting with escalated payroll queries.
Payroll and Team Manager Responsibilities
As the Payroll and Team Manager some of your duties will include:
- Manage a small HR Support team
- Responsible for the full payroll process
- Ensure KPI’s are met
- Looking after the recruitment and training process
- Maintain an effective relationship between the Payroll and Support teams
Payroll and Team Manager Experience
The Payroll and Team Manager will have previous experience within payroll and ideally line management. You will be able to work at a fast-paced and prioritise accordingly, along with the confidence to liaise with stakeholders at all levels. You will have excellent IT skills and be a competent user of Microsoft Office, you also need to have experience using HR ERP systems. It’s essential you are CIPD qualified.
Payroll and Team Manager Rewards
As a Payroll and Team Manager you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), plus 2 ½ privilege days with the opportunity to increase over time. The offices are also shut over the Christmas period and this is on top of your annual leave allowance.
- Very generous pension scheme c. 19% company contribution
- Employee discount card
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social club and events
- On-site parking
Located in South Oxfordshire, OX14, there is on-site parking available
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established company, which are leading in their field. This organisation operates in the scientific research sector, as the Payroll and Team Manager you will play a crucial role in the payroll and HR function of this organisation. There is a highly academic culture to this organisation, with an extremely friendly and relaxed working environment.