Payroll and Team Manager
We have registered a unique opportunity for an experienced Payroll manager to join a highly reputable and growing organisation based in South Oxfordshire on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave. Reporting into the People Operations Manager, you will manage a small team and be responsible for the full payroll cycle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a varied role for an organisation which offers great employee benefits and flexibility within your role.
Payroll and Team Manager Responsibilities
As the Payroll and Team Manager some of your duties will include:
- Managing a small HR Support team of five individuals
- Responsibility for the full payroll process
- Ensuring KPI’s are met
- Looking after the recruitment and training process
- Maintaining an effective relationship between the Payroll and Support teams
- Managing complex employee queries
Payroll and Team Manager Experience
The Payroll and Team Manager will have previous experience within payroll and ideally line management. You will be able to work at a fast pace and prioritise accordingly, along with the confidence to liaise with stakeholders at all levels. You will have excellent IT skills and be a competent user of Microsoft Office, you also need to have experience using HR ERP systems.
Payroll and Team Manager Rewards
As a Payroll and Team Manager you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), plus privilege days and Christmas Closure
- Very generous pension scheme c. 19% company contribution
- Employee discount card
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Located in South Oxfordshire, OX14, there is on-site parking available
This organisation operates in the scientific research sector and as the Payroll and Team Manager, you will play a crucial role in the payroll and HR function of this organisation. There is a also an extremely friendly and relaxed working environment.