We have registered a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a luxury and creative company, operating in the hospitality industry. Reporting into the General Manager and Director of Operations you will be responsible for the company’s entire HR Function. This is a unique HR Generalist role and is ideal for someone who wants to make their role their own, whilst benefitting from several company benefits.
HR Manager Responsibilities
As the HR Manager some of your duties will include:
- Managing and collaborating with staff across the business
- Managing employee engagement and relations
- Supervising recruitment and onboarding processes
- Leading on HR strategy and policies
- Overseeing training and development
- Providing HR advice to line managers
HR Manager Experience
The HR Manager will have previous experience in a HR Generalist role within the hospitality industry. This role requires a creative and hands-on approach, and most HR related cases are dealt with informally in the first instance. To be successful in this role you will have excellent communicational skills and be able to easily build a rapport with both staff, Stakeholders and customers.
HR Manager Rewards
The HR Manager will receive several brilliant benefits, including:
- Multiple staff discounts
- Use of their facilities - including Gym membership
- Career Development
- Attractive offices and working environment
Based near Bicester, there is onsite parking available
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded luxury company. As the HR Manager you will join a team of creative and collaborative individuals. Working within a people-focused environment you will receive multiple benefits and work on a beautiful site.
Standard working hours are 9 am to 6 pm