Healthcare Practice Manager
Our client is looking to recruit a Healthcare Practice Manager to join a rapidly expanding, start-up Clinic. This role will look after the first newly-built clinic in London.
Healthcare Practice Manager Responsibilities
Some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Responsibility for operational management of the services offered within the clinic.
- Manage, mentor and motivate the clinic staff
- Ensure compliance
- Maximise clinic diary capacity
- Reporting and the meeting of clinic KPI’s
- Ensure gross profit margins are maintained
- Delivery of key management data
- Lead and develop the team
- Manage recruitment
- Lead on CQC
Healthcare Practice Manager Experience
Working in a close knit, vibrant and professional team, you will be dynamic, agile, commercially focused, organised, professional and extremely client focused. You will be looking for a role in a fast-growing organisation where you will be able to progress your career in a professional, clinical environment.
This role will suit seasoned healthcare professional with previous experience working within a client focused clinical environment.
You will manage a small team of clinic staff, so you will have managed people in previous roles.
This role will be based in Wimbledon, London.
The organisation is successful and fast growing and there are opportunities for advancement within the company.