This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional wanting to expand their skillset. As the HR officer, you will be responsible for assisting with generalist HR across the organisation, aiding the recruitment process, engaging in employee relations and taking responsibility for HR projects. As the HR officer you will be part of a friendly and collaborative team with a rewarding organisation.
HR Officer Responsibilities
As the HR Officer, your duties will include:
- Assisting in the process of reviewing policies and procedures
- Providing HR advice for employee casework
- Monitoring the company’s absences
- Researching HR legislation and communicate effectively to the company
- Providing HR support to the recruitment process
HR Officer Experience
The HR Officer will likely have previous HR experience and have dealt with the entire employee lifecycle. The ability to communicate effectively will be essential for this role in order to manage the array of duties. As the HR Officer you will be confidential, resilient and professional in your approach, with excellent attention to detail. Ideally you will have a CIPD qualification although this is not essential.
HR Officer Rewards
As the HR officer you will benefit from:
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays plus
- Funding towards CIPD
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Based in Oxford, OX2, there is free onsite parking available.
This is a national charity that offer support to clients and are a small and friendly team. They put their customers at the heart of what they do.