Head of HR
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Head of HR to join one of Oxfordshire’s most well-established, longstanding and specialist education providers on a permanent basis, located in High Wycombe. As the Head of HR, you will manage a small team and take ownership of the HR Strategy and employee lifecycle across the organisation. Your main focus will be on recruitment strategy, policy implementation and safeguarding/compliance, in addition to several engagement projects including employee wellbeing.
Head of HR Responsibilities
As the Head of HR, your main duties will include:
- Partnering with the Senior Leadership team, rolling out business and HR strategy as required
- Delivering HR guidance and support to employees across the organisation
- Oversee the entire employee lifecycle
- Manage complex employee relations cases
- Implement a training and development programme for managers and keep abreast of PDR meetings
Head of HR Experience
To be successful in this role you will be a true HR generalist, ideally with management experience. Knowledge and dedicated experience working within the education sector is preferred. You must have previous experience defining and implementing a recruitment strategy, in addition to having led on various HR projects. . Influencing at all levels and having excellent communication skills is vital in this position. Ideally you will be CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent.
Head of HR Rewards
As the Head of HR you will receive:
- Six weeks of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Matched pension contribution of either 4.5, 5 or 8%
- As this is a brand new role, you will have the opportunity to develop and mould the role as you grow with the company.
Based in High Wycombe, HP15, there will be parking available onsite.
Our client puts providing expert and quality education to students at the forefront of their business. They have an encouraging, supporting and creative atmosphere and are now seeking a Head of HR to join the team in this newly created position.