Are you a driven and positive individual, looking for your next temporary role?
If so, you may be interested in this unique opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join a company based in East Oxford, on a temporary basis.
As the Recruitment Administrator, you will assist with recruitment and onboarding activities across the business, as well as supporting with a range of crucial administrative tasks.
Please only apply for this role if you are available immediately.
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Responsibilities
As the Temporary Recruitment Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintaining personnel files and records on the HR system
- Supporting onboarding and offboarding processes
- Responding to internal and external HR queries
- Providing Ad-hoc administration support when required
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Experience
- You will have experience in a similar role, allowing you to hit the ground running and make a great impression on our client. This may present in the form of HR, recruitment or administration support.
- You must be highly organised and able to handle a busy workload without being easily flustered.
- Previous experience handling sensitive and confidential information is essential, as is exposure in an office-based setting.
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Rewards
As the Temporary Recruitment Administrator, you will receive holiday pay in addition to the competitive hourly rate offered.
The role is based in modern offices in East Oxford (OX4). Parking is available on-site, and the offices can be easily reached using public transport from Oxford City Centre.
Our client is an international organisation and fosters a supportive and friendly environment. You will be on boarded remotely, but must be happy to travel into the office daily when isolation is lifted.