Head of HR– Harwell (with travel to London) – Salary: c. £60,000 – Ref: 19704:
Head of HR
We are working with an extraordinary innovation organisation to recruit a Head of HR to oversee the overall HR strategy, talent development and HR operations for the company. You will manage a small team of HR professionals and will be part of the senior management team to deliver a new vision and company strategy. This is an integral role to the success of making the company a great place to work whilst developing, attracting and nurturing the very best talent.
As this is a brand-new role, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to make this role your own and transition the business through a positive period of change. You will be required to travel to the London office regularly and also to the Edinburgh office on occasion.
Head of HR Responsibilities
As the Head of HR your main duties will include:
- Leading on the development and implementation of progressive HR and Talent Management strategies
- Overseeing and managing recruitment for the organisation
- Working closely with the Director of Operations to align budgets
- Conveying key strategy points to staff
- Ensuring that the organisation is compliant with UK Employment Law
- Coaching and developing line managers and the Executive Team
Head of HR Experience
As the Head of HR, you must have previous experience in a generalist HR management position, along with talent development strategy planning and demonstrable experience taking a company through a period of change. You will be able to deliver operational and strategic HR goals and be a confident role model and motivator for your team. Outstanding communication skills will be vital in this position with a creative, solutions-based mind-set. You will be CIPD level 5 or 7 qualified and if you have experience in an SME or tech environment this would be beneficial.
Head of HR Rewards
There are excellent benefits on offer including:
- 28 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Chance to work for a creative, versatile company
Based in Harwell, OX14. There is plenty of parking available on-site and the Harwell office is also located nearby several public transport links.
Our client has a unique offering, operating in the innovation sector. Operating across different fields and with approximately 200 employees, the organisation is on a path of transformation and this is an exciting time to be joining.
They have a relaxed, collaborative environment and are a company who promote innovation and drive.