Are you a driven and positive individual, looking for your next temporary role?
If so, you may be interested in this unique opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join a company based in Central Oxford, on a long term temporary basis.
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you assist with recruitment and onboarding activities across the business, as well as supporting with a range of crucial administrative tasks. It is essential you have proven experience within recruitment administration, ideally within life sciences, pharmaceuticals, or a similar industry.
Please only apply for this role if you are available immediately.
Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintaining personnel files and records on the HR system
- Supporting onboarding and offboarding processes
- Responding to internal and external HR queries
- Providing Ad-hoc administration support when required
Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator Experience
- You will have experience in a similar role, allowing you to hit the ground running and make a great impression on our client. This may present in the form of HR, recruitment or administration support.
- You must be highly organised and able to handle a busy workload without being easily flustered.
- Previous experience handling sensitive and confidential information is essential, as is exposure in an office-based setting.
Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator Rewards
As the Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will receive holiday pay in addition to the competitive hourly rate offered.
The role is based in modern offices in Central Oxford, but you will begin remotely. There is no parking available on site when the time comes to return to the office, so public transport will be the best way in.
Our client is an international organisation and fosters a supportive and friendly environment. You will be onboarded remotely, but must be happy to travel into the office daily when isolation is lifted.