Do you want to accelerate your career in a challenging and fast-paced role? If you do, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you as a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator. Working closely with the Head of Graduate Recruitment and Graduate Recruitment Specialists, you will be the first point of contact for candidates going through the Graduate application process, and assisting in the organisation and coordination of assessment days and events. If you enjoy event organising, having regular contact with people and have excellent organisational skills, this role might be for you!
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Graduate Recruitment Coordinator your duties will include:
- Planning and delivery of attraction strategies both on campus and through social media
- Liaising with universities to understand and optimise the marketing avenues available
- Managing candidates throughout the full recruitment process
- Supporting with the preparation, management and running of assessment centres
- Assisting in the selection and planning of all recruitment activities eg. Career fairs, presentations and testing sessions
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator Experience
To be successful in this role, you must be educated to degree level or equivalent. You will have strong communication skills, self-motivation and have the ability to manage multiple tasks. You will be flexible and adaptable when needed and be able to work well within a team. It’s key that you are proactive and have the eagerness to progress and develop within the organisation. A background in administration or events is preferred.
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator Rewards
As the Graduate Recruitment Coordinator, you will benefit from:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Health Cover
- Income Protection
- Numerous weekend events, a summer party and fantastic Christmas party
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire, there is onsite parking available
Our client is a management consultancy and has been listed as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies. They have been rapidly growing over the last 10 years and the whole business strongly believes in what they can achieve together. They are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator to join their collaborative and innovative team.