Are you a driven and positive individual, looking for your next temporary role?
If so, you may be interested in this unique opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join a company based in South Oxfordshire, on a temporary basis.
As the Recruitment Administrator, you will assist with recruitment and onboarding activities across the business, as well as supporting with a range of crucial administrative tasks.
Please only apply for this role if you are available immediately and able to work on site at the company offices in South Oxfordshire. The location is rural, so you will need to be able to drive to get there.
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Responsibilities
As the Temporary Recruitment Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Reviewing CVs and applications
- Interviewing candidates
- Checking right to work documentation
- Responding to internal and external queries
- Providing administration support when required
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Experience
- You will have extensive experience in a similar role, allowing you to hit the ground running and make a great impression on our client. You must be highly organised and able to handle a busy workload without being easily flustered.
- Previous experience handling sensitive and confidential information is essential.
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Rewards
As the Temporary Recruitment Administrator, you will receive holiday pay in addition to the competitive hourly rate offered.
The role is based in offices in South Oxfordshire. Parking is available on-site.
Our client is a welcoming organisation and fosters a supportive and friendly environment. You will be required to work on site at the offices every day.