We have registered a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a reputable, fast-growing Global company based in Harwell. As the HR Administrator, you will provide a wide range of administrative duties on behalf of the HR Manager and your UK colleagues. This will involve taking ownership of all HR and Recruitment administration duties, the onboarding and induction process, in addition to supporting ad-hoc projects when required.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a varied role in a well-established and flourishing company.
HR Administrator Responsibilities
As the HR Administrator some of your duties will include:
- HR Administration including administering the HRIS system
- Recruitment Administration involving interview arranging and inductions for all new employees
- Supporting employee relations cases
- Ensuring the internal ATS system is up to date at all times
HR Administrator Experience
The HR Administrator will have previous experience in a dedicated HR administration or Recruitment role, along with excellent administrative skills. You will have outstanding communication skills with the ability to maintain effective relationships.
HR Administrator Rewards
As HR Administrator you receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- 5% company pension contribution
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Based in Harwell, there is onsite parking available.
Our client is a fast-paced, growing International company with a passion for sustainability. As the HR Administrator, you will join a fun, dynamic and diverse team and assist them with achieving their admirable mission.