We are looking for a personable, team focused and experienced Recruiter to join this rewarding client based in South Oxfordshire. Working in a tight knit HR team, this role will appeal to candidates with a dedicated in-house recruitment background.
This position will play a fundamental role in the department and will be tasked with planning, executing and managing the entire recruitment lifecycle from briefing stage through to appointment.
It is essential you have prior experience managing a wide range of requirements, ideally within the life sciences sector. Vacancies will be predominantly within this field, so you will demonstrate a proven track record of success.
Recruitment Specialist Responsibilities
- Handling all recruitment queries, including eligibility to work questions
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to understand briefs comprehensively
- Designing a recruitment plan for each vacancy to ensure success
- Attracting both passive and active candidates effectively
- Screening CVs and conducting interviews face to face
- Collating feedback promptly for both Manager and candidate
- Representing the brand professionally in all activities undertaken
- Dealing with offers of employment and influencing when appropriate to ensure the most suitable candidate is appointed
Recruitment Specialist Requirements
- You will have a strong background in a commercial Talent or Recruitment role. Due to the nature of the work, you must be proactive, solutions-focused, and comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to harness social media effectively to fill positions speedily will be critical. Your CV will demonstrate the ability to proactively source and manage candidates for all levels of hire.
- Your communication skills will ensure you present yourself in a persuasive and influential manner with both internal and external customers.
- It is vital that you are process-driven and can ensure that all aspects of the recruitment process are followed closely. You must have exposure in a similarly regulated field.
- A high level of attention to detail is essential, and you must be able to work discretely with confidential information.
- Ideally you will have candidate management experience using WorkDay, which will be evident on your CV.
Recruitment Specialist Rewards
A competitive salary is on offer, along with a range of excellent benefits.
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire. There is parking on site.
Our client is pioneering and forward thinking. If you are looking to join an interesting company in a pivotal role, this could be the one for you!