An extremely unique opportunity has arisen for you to kick start your career in HR. You will be responsible for key monthly HR and payroll administration processes and have the opportunity to develop your HR knowledge within an experienced HR team.
You will provide administrative support to the UK HR team, whilst also acting as the first point of contact for payroll queries within the organisation.
HR Assistant Responsibilities
As the HR Assistant some of your duties will include:
- Ensuring the HR and Payroll systems are both kept up to date (SuccessFactors and ADP)
- Providing advice to line managers and employees on HR policies, procedures and processes
- Producing regular payroll reports, liaising with the Finance department when necessary
- General administrative support to the HR team
HR Assistant Experience
You will have a degree in an HR or Finance related discipline or equivalent. It is not necessary to have had prior experience within an HR role, however, an understanding of payroll legislation would be beneficial.
You will be resourceful, innovative and have strong written and verbal communication skills. A positive and collaborative approach, in addition to good MS Office skills, is essential.
HR Assistant Rewards
As the HR Assistant you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Up to 10% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- On-site, subsidised restaurant
Our client is based near Didcot (OX14) and there is plenty of onsite parking available.
You will join a global organisation with approximately 3000 employees worldwide and 600 in the UK. An innovative organisation with a supportive and friendly working environment, you will work part of a small, generalist HR team based in at the UK HQ.