People & Culture Manager/HR Manager
This is an exceptional opportunity for an outstanding and credible People & Culture Manager to join a market-leading organisation based in Chiswick Business Park, London. This is a stand-alone, diverse and responsible opportunity working in a small and close-knit team looking after a client group of approximately 150 reporting to the CEO. You will be partnering with various client groups dealing with a wide variety of issues and initiatives and will work as part of the Senior Management team, in a fast paced, fun, progressive and forward-thinking environment.
People & Culture Manager/HR Manager Responsibilities
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead on induction, onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Lead on in-house training and development
- Work with CEO to identify team-wide recognition channels
- Champion reward and recognition across organisation
- Lead on Team communications and briefings
- Engage in legal, employee relations and cultural learning.
- Reporting as needed.
Plus, much more!
People & Culture Manager/HR Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and will have previous experience working in a similar role in a growing, fast-paced environment with the ability to build effective and strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders. If you have experience in the hospitality, leisure or retail industries this would be beneficial.
You will also have a strong interest in training and development and employee engagement and will enjoy getting stuck in! This is a highly hands-on and operational role and you will need to be extremely organised at all times juggling many differing priorities. You will be provided with the tools and support to ‘get on with it’ and will also be invited to get involved in some exciting projects working closely with the CEO to shape the HR strategy. There are no direct reports to manage in this role.
People & Culture Manager/HR Manager Rewards
As the People & Culture Manager you will benefit from:
- 28 Days annual leave + long server accrued leave
- BUPA healthcare, dental and travel
- Generous Pension scheme contribution
- Discretionary bonus – 15%
- Various well-being initiatives
- The option to work from home approximately once per week
Based in West London, there are many local amenities of note close by. The office is most easily accessed via the District and Overground lines. Our client has modern and high spec offices.