Are you a driven and positive Administrator, looking for your next temporary role?
If so, you may be interested in this unique opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join a company based in South Oxfordshire, on a temporary basis for the next few months.
As the Recruitment Administrator, you will assist with recruitment and onboarding activities across the business, as well as supporting with a range of crucial administrative tasks.
Please only apply for this role if you are available immediately.
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Responsibilities
As the Temporary Recruitment Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Liaising with hiring managers
- Screening CVs
- Coordinating telephone screens
- Arranging interviews
- Collating interview feedback from internal stakeholders
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Experience
- You will have extensive experience in a similar role, allowing you to hit the ground running and make a great impression on our client. You must be highly organised and able to handle a busy workload without being easily flustered.
- Previous experience handling sensitive and confidential information is essential.
- You must have dedicated office administration exposure, ideally within a commercial setting.
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the telephone and via email are critical to this professional organisation.
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Rewards
As the Temporary Recruitment Administrator, you will receive holiday pay in addition to the competitive hourly rate offered.
The role is based in offices in South Oxfordshire. Parking is available on-site.
Our client is a welcoming organisation and fosters a supportive and friendly environment.