Temporary Recruitment/Resourcing Professional
We are looking for a sparky and experienced Recruiter or Resourcer to join this exceptionally busy client based in North Oxfordshire. Working in a fast paced assignment to resource a large number of technical vacancies, this role will appeal to candidates with proven success within in-house recruitment.
This position will play a fundamental role in the department and will be tasked with managing the entire recruitment lifecycle from briefing stage through to appointment, with a heavy emphasis on proactive candidate resourcing via LinkedIn. You will also be responsible for all recruitment administration and coordination, so you must be content with this element of the role.
It is essential you have prior experience managing a wide range of requirements, ideally within the engineering or software sector. Vacancies will be predominantly within this field, so you will demonstrate a proven track record of success.
Temporary Recruitment/Resourcing Professional Responsibilities
- Resourcing a diverse range of roles successfully via LinkedIn
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to understand briefs comprehensively
- Attracting both passive and active candidates effectively
- Screening CVs and conducting interviews
- Collating feedback promptly for both Manager and candidate
- Dealing with offers of employment and influencing when appropriate
- All incumbent administration – booking interviews, arranging telephone screens, writing adverts
Temporary Recruitment/Resourcing Professional Requirements
- You will have a dedicated background in a commercial Talent or Recruitment role. Due to the nature of the work, you must be proactive, solutions-focused, and comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to harness social media effectively to fill positions speedily will be critical. Your CV will demonstrate the ability to proactively source and manage candidates for all levels of hire.
- Your communication skills will ensure you present yourself in a persuasive and influential manner with both internal and external customers.
- It is vital that you are process-driven and can ensure that all aspects of the recruitment administration are completed accurately. A high level of attention to detail is essential, and you must be able to work discretely with confidential information.
- You will have ATS experience, which will be evident on your CV.
Temporary Recruitment/Resourcing Professional Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is on offer, along with holiday pay,
Our client is based in North Oxfordshire. There is parking on site.
Our client is well established and fast paced. If you are looking to join an interesting company in a critical role, this could be the one for you!