Talent Sourcing Specialist
Do you have experience in sourcing and connecting with candidates? Perhaps you have an in-house or agency recruitment background and are looking for the next opportunity that will develop your skills and open you to a different, international market?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for an engaging and creative individual to join this bright and dynamic team. You will be responsible for working closely with hiring managers to support the global recruitment process.
Talent Sourcing Specialist Responsibilities
As the Talent Sourcing Specialist, your duties will include:
- Working with hiring managers to take role briefs and develop effective candidate sourcing.
- Collaborate with and support the global recruitment team to solve challenges.
- Ensure all social media for the organisation is up to date and manage candidate attraction,
- Direct sourcing for hard to fill roles through LinkedIn RPS
- Manage a talent pool of candidates
- Screening and reviewing initial applications and being the first point of contact for any candidate queries.
Talent Sourcing Specialist Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a dedicated sourcing role. An inquisitive nature and willingness to learn about other markets in a new environment is essential. You will have excellent communication; customer service and relationship building skills and have a high level administrative and coordination skills. Experience using specialist techniques such as Boolean searching is essential.
Talent Sourcing Specialist Rewards
As the Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will benefit from:
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment
- Modern, open plan offices
- A flexible benefits scheme
- Relaxed working environment
- Pension, Volunteering opportunities, social events and much more.
Our client is based in South Oxford (OX14). There is parking available on-site. This role will be onboarded remotely.
Our client is a world leading and continuously developing, international organisation. Now is an extremely exciting time to join the committed and friendly Recruitment team.