Clinical Resources Officer Responsibilities
As the Clinical Resources Officer, your duties will include:
- Have responsibility for devising, planning and implementing the clinical resources rota
- Ensure all sites are adequately resourced and working within safe parameters
- Administration for the clinical weekly rota
- Ensure accurate implementation of planning and forecasting
- Coordinate inductions for new clinical team members
Clinical Resources Officer Experience
To be a successful Clinical Resources Officer, it is essential to have experience within recruitment or resourcing and be highly literate and numerate with an excellent eye for detail. You must have excellent organisation skills and be able to work well within a team. It’s desirable to have experience working in a multi-site environment.
Clinical Resources Officer Rewards
As the Clinical Resources Officer, you will benefit from:
- 5 weeks of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Generous Pension
Our client is located in Oxford (OX3). There is on-site parking available.
Our client is focused on providing a professional, safe and friendly service and they are now looking for a Clinical Resources Officer to join the team part-time.