Graduate Recruiter Responsibilities
As the Graduate Recruiter, your duties will include:
- Planning and delivery of attraction strategies both on campus and social media
- Working closely with universities to understand and optimise the marketing avenues available
- Candidate Management through the full recruitment process
- Prepare, manage and run assessment centres
- Assist in the selection and planning of all recruitment activities eg. Career fairs, presentations and testing sessions
Graduate Recruiter Experience
To be a successful Graduate Recruiter, it is essential you have previous experience in Events, Project Management or Graduate Recruitment specifically. You will have strong communication skills, self-motivation and have the ability to manage multiple tasks. You will be flexible and adaptable when needed and be able to work well within a team.
Graduate Recruiter Rewards
As the Graduate Recruiter, you will benefit from:
- 27 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Health Cover
- Income Protection
- There are lots more benefits which are role specific!
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire, there is onsite parking available
Our client is a management consultancy and has been listed as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies. They have been rapidly growing over the last 10 years and the whole business strongly believe in what they can achieve together. They are looking for a Graduate Recruiter to join their collaborative and innovative team.