HR Administrator Responsibilities
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the induction of new starters
- Support with the development and implementation of an HRSI system
- Preparing employment contracts
- Supporting managers with the recruitment process
- Provide advice and support relating to ER
- Assisting the HR Manager with projects as and when required
HR Administrator Experience
The successful candidate will:
- Have HR administrative or related experience
- Be knowledgeable with HR systems
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Have strong organisation and communication skills
- Able to multi-task in a changing and challenging environment
- Be proactive and confident
HR Administrator Rewards
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Lunch is provided daily!
Located just outside Oxford (OX2), there is onsite parking available.
Our client focuses on producing next generation technology. They are a dynamic, fun team who are very supportive. They have experienced rapid growth and now require a dedicated HR Administrator to join their fun team.