HR Advisor Responsibilities
As the HR Advisor, your duties will include:
- Manage the induction of new recruits
- Produce KPI’s for the leadership team and wider business
- Support the Payroll & Benefits Advisor on running the payroll
- Work on additional projects as and when appropriate
- Effectively manage HR casework to achieve efficient and positive outcomes
HR Advisor Experiences
To be a successful HR Advisor, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and can remain calm under pressure. You will have had previous/current HR experience at either an Advisor, Coordinator or Officer level and ideally be CIPD Level 3 or 5 qualified although this is not essential. It’s key that you have excellent time management skills and are able to work on your own initiative.
HR Advisor Rewards
As the HR Advisor, you will receive great benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave (pro-rata) plus all 8 bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- 5% pension contribution
- Life assurance x 4
- Optional private medical and dental insurance
- Cycle to work Scheme
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire (OX14), there is also on-site parking available.
Our client is a world-leading science organisation who are highly innovative in their field. Due to the growth of their business, they are looking for a HR Advisor to join their friendly and dedicated team.