HR Advisor Responsibilities
Your key duties will include, but not limited to:
- Driving best practice and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Advising and managing ER matters
- Support in managing the absence procedure
- Lead reviews of services and compliance audits
- Supporting with the recruitment and the on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Assist line managers in organising training requirements
- Managing weekly and monthly payrolls and ensure its accuracy
- General HR administration
HR Advisor Experience
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of working in a HR generalist position, and will be CIPD level 5 qualified, or currently working towards this. It would be highly advantageous if you have experience of running payroll and previously used a HRIS system. You will have excellent communication and organisation skills and be a natural problem-solver. You will have a professional approach and customer focused attitude. It is essential that you are a proficient user of Microsoft Office.
HR Advisor Rewards
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Organisation incentive scheme
They are based in Banbury. On-site parking available.
Our client is a globally established and long-lasting family business supplying a broad range of high-quality products. They have a supportive, collaborative culture and will support you as you grow within this HR advisor position.