HR Advisor Responsibilities
As the HR Advisor, your duties will include:
- Ensuring systems and processes are followed and assisting in the enhancement of these practices to continuously improve the HR function
- Provide support with monthly payroll
- First point of contact for all HR related queries
- Proactively identify recruitment needs and conduct end to end recruitment processes
- Provide support to the Global HR Management team and Functional managers with project activities such as bonus and salary reviews.
HR Advisor Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience in a dedicated HR role and preferably CIPD qualified to either level 3 or 5. It’s key that you can work within a busy environment, organise work effectively and be a committed team player. You will be highly motivated and have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
HR Advisor Rewards
As the HR Advisor, you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday including bank holidays (additional 5 days purchase scheme)
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted food from the restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Discretionary bonus and salary rises dependent on company performance
Our client is located in Swindon, there is on-site parking available.
Our client is a centre of excellence in energy trading with offices worldwide. The organisation are soon to be moving to a newly refurbished office within the business park so this is a really exciting time for a HR Advisor to join their positive and friendly team for a 12-month fixed period.