HR Advisor Responsibilities
- You will be the main point of contact for employee relations and HR Advice
- Preparing payroll on a monthly basis
- Taking a lead on compensation and benefit queries
- Ensure the company is kept up to date with all employment law issues and advise the Human Resources Business Partner according to such laws
- Maintain the recruitment, induction and training processes, ensuring adherence to company procedures
HR Advisor Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience in a dedicated HR Advisor position and preferably be CIPD qualified. You will remain calm under pressure and have the flexibility to adapt to the organisation’s internal needs. It is essential that you are confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels and are a strong communicator.
HR Advisor Rewards
- 25 days holiday
- Free car parking and tea/coffee
- Canteen and vending machines
- Weekly discounts and cash back on a range of goods and services
Our client is based in Milton Park, South Oxfordshire (OX14). There is parking available onsite.
Our client is a friendly and diverse employer who work in an inclusive team environment across their various workplace divisions. They are dedicated to customer service, a factor that has contributed to their huge success so far.