HR Reporting Specialist
Are you an experienced HR MI or HR Reporting expert looking for your next unique opportunity within a Global organisation?
If so, you may be interested in this role at a world-class , market leading company. Collaborating with the HR Director and wider HR team, you will deliver high-quality data analytics, manipulate and interpret reports to identify global HR trends across the business. You will be the sole person responsible for reporting and data, so this is a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own!
HR Reporting Specialist Responsibilities
As the HR Reporting Specialist some of your duties will include:
- Collating and analysing talent management data
- Presenting findings to senior members of the HR team and line managers
- Analysing the effectiveness of people strategy initiatives
- Developing, improving and managing the annual reporting process
- Reporting on absence management, recruitment and turnover amongst a number of other key areas
- Developing and improving internal HR systems and processes
HR Reporting Specialist Experience
The HR Reporting Specialist will have proven experience with a high-level reporting/data within a HR capacity. You must be confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels and not only running reports, but also interpreting the data effectively. If you have worked in a global team previously this would be beneficial but by no means essential. As the HR Reporting Specialist you will have advanced excel skills and will have brilliant attention to detail.
HR Reporting Specialist Rewards
You will receive the following benefits:
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- A flexible working week!
- Generous pension scheme
- Modern, open plan offices
- Flexible benefit schemes
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire, OX14, There is parking available onsite.
This is a sociable and adaptable organisation, which is globally renowned. Working in modern and open plan offices as the HR Reporting Specialist you will join committed and friendly HR team. Committed to employee engagement, you will benefit from flexible working hours and an open-door policy.