HR Assistant Responsibilities
- Supporting the HR Team with recruitment and onboarding procedures
- To assist with weekly and monthly payroll and pension processes
- Managing various reports and records on TENSOR
- Provide administrative support to the Health & Safety team, including assisting with training activities
- Liaising with the HR Assistant based in Chipping Norton, travel between sites may be required
HR Assistant Experience
The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience with proven organisation skills and attention to detail. You will have excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Word and Excel. You will be confident in communication and able to work on your own initiative.
HR Assistant Rewards
- 25 days of annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- 7% matched pension
- On-site parking
- EAP Assistance Programme
Our client is based in Woodstock, North Oxfordshire. There is parking available on-site.
This is an innovative, quality focused clinical company who have a close knit and hands on successful, experienced team members with a couple of sites based in Oxfordshire. If you are looking to develop your career in HR then this is the perfect place to grow.