HR Assistant Responsibilities
As the HR Assistant, your duties will include:
- Assisting with the design and implementation of new HR processes
- Support the full recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Coordinate new starter and leaver processes
- Manage the HR inbox and respond to all HR queries in a timely manner
- Support the HR Manager with all areas of HR
HR Assistant Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a dedicated HR administration role and have a good understanding of employment law. You will be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritise effectively. You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and have flexibility in your approach.
HR Assistant Rewards
As the HR Assistant, you will benefit from:
- 28 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension contribution
Our client is located in Didcot (OX11).
Our client is a newly created company who has a collaborative and hardworking approach. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join their dynamic team for a 1 year period to make a real impact for the organisation