HR Assistant Responsibilities
As the HR Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Maintaining all information systems to ensure they are fully up to date at all times
- Support Head of UK HR with specific projects
- Managing the monthly payroll process
- Assisting with onboarding and producing contracts of employment
- Manage the recruitment process from initial applications, interviews and training plans for new starters
HR Assistant Experience
To be a successful HR Assistant you will need strong communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to manage your time effectively. It’s desirable to be degree educated or equivalent in HR or other relevant subjects, also CIPD qualified or working towards it. It’s key that you have strong computer skills and have the ability to solve a variety of problems.
- Non-contributory pension (8%)
- Fruit in the office
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Group income protection
Our client is based in Abingdon (OX14)
Our client is friendly, professional and have a real ethos for collaborative working. They work within the nuclear industry and support on some of their most complex projects. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join their fun, motivated and hardworking team.