HR Business Partner Responsibilities
As the HR Business Partner, your duties will include:
- Developing, reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Contributing to monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc business reporting
- Ensuring that there is a Corporate Training Programme that meets the recommended requirements
- Working the Director of HR to effectively deliver the People Strategy
HR Business Partner Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be CIPD qualified, with extensive knowledge of employment law. You will be a driven, enthusiastic individual who has a positive attitude and is comfortable dealing with employee relations issues. It will be beneficial for you to have previous experience being involved in HR project work and you must be a strong communicator at all levels.
HR Business Partner Rewards
As the HR Business Partner, you will benefit from:
- Paid holiday of up to 38 days per year
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts at various retailers
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Our client is located in Witney (OX28), on-site parking is available.
Our client believes strongly in their 5 values and has a vision to transform the lives of the people they support. They are looking for an HR Business Partner to join their dedicated team within a positive and hardworking environment.