HR Business Partner Responsibilities
As the HR Business Partner, your duties will include:
- Providing operational HR expertise
- Work with the executive team to develop new strategic initiatives
- Act as senior point of contact and support the promotion of good employee relations
- Ensure all staff have a comprehensive induction
- Manage and develop the HR function to support the overall business
HR Business Partner Experience
To be a successful HR Business Partner, it is essential that you are CIPD qualified or equivalent and have dedicated strategic and operational HR experience. You should be able to demonstrate a high level of IT skills and excellent organisation and planning skills. Ideally, you will have prior experience operating on a multi-site basis and within an SME environment.
HR Business Partner Rewards
As the HR Business Partner, you will benefit from:
- 5 weeks of annual leave (pro-rata) plus all 8 bank holidays
- Generous Pension
- A great opportunity to work in a strategic and operational position with lots of variety
Our client is located in Oxford (OX3). There is on-site parking available.
Our client is focused on providing a professional, safe and friendly service and they are now looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team part-time.