HR Business Partner Responsibilities
Your key duties will include:
- Providing professional HR advice to line managers to ensure that their processes are in accordance with legal parameters
- Responding to concerns proactively to ensure minimal problems arise
- Developing recruitment campaigns – including shortlisting and interviewing of candidates where appropriate
- Responding to queries and advising staff with company benefits; processing any relevant documentation
- Leading and supporting line managers within grievance and disciplinary procedures and all other Employee Relations queries
- Overseeing and preparing for organisational changes
- Carrying out new starter and exit interviews; following up with appropriate measures to any issues that are highlighted
HR Business Partner Experience
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrable experience in a similar role and be a true HR generalist looking to take on your next challenge. You will have had previous experience dealing with a high amount of employee relations in your role and leading on grievances and disciplinaries. Ideally, you will have experience in either the Public Sector or Education.
Candidates who are CIPD qualified are strongly preferred.
You must be highly knowledgeable in HR best practice and employment law, due to the extent this is used within your daily responsibilities. Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to present information to different audiences is essential.
HR Business Partner Rewards
- Pension scheme
- Bi-annual pay reviews
- 25 days annual leave + 6 closure days + Bank holidays
They are based in Faringdon, West Oxfordshire. Free parking is available on site.
Our client is in the professional training industry and are invested in delivering the best quality service and experience to its clients.