HR Business Partner
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner of Graduate calibre to join a market-leading communications company based in London. Reporting in to the HR Director, you will partner with three distinctly different client groups and will coach and mentor a small and highly capable team. This is a busy, diverse and responsible opportunity working in a fast-paced, growing organisation working with a range of different and ambitious stakeholders.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities
This is a newly created role where you will have the opportunity to get stuck in – Inputting both strategically and operationally with scope to get involved in a range of HR projects both at Operating company and well as Group levels.
Duties will include:
- Understanding the key people issues and associated requirements within the businesses and designing strategies and solutions to address any issues
- Acting as go-to HR contact for 3 different agencies
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced members of the immediate and wider HR team
- Being proactively involved in a range of HR projects
- Working in coordination with the other members of the wider HR team to deliver credible, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment and to continue to raise the profile of HR
- Training delivery to Line managers
HR Business Partner Experience
The ideal candidate will be highly emotionally intelligent and commercially focused and will have extensive HR generalist experience gained within a professional services or creative/communications business. Candidates from a consultancy background and/or who have European experience will also be of great interest. You will be used to working in a dynamic, commercial environment and will enjoy the challenge of working with a range of stakeholders at any one time.
HR Business Partner Rewards
- 25 days of annual leave plus additional days over Christmas & the New Year
- Life assurance
- Free breakfast
- Discretionary annual bonus
Based in London WC2 close to Chancery Lane Tube, there are many local amenities nearby.
Our Client is an international communications company with a Global presence. They work in a sociable open plan office with welcoming and collaborative colleagues.