HR Business Partner
We have registered a brilliant opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join an internationally renowned organisation based in North Oxfordshire as a HR Business Partner. Reporting to the Head of HR and line managing a HR Assistant, you will provide effective HR generalist support to line managers and employees across the business. Your role will encompass exciting HR projects, in addition to your day to day operational responsibilities.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities
As the HR Business Partner some of your duties will include:
- Line managing a HR Assistant
- Working closely with and collaborating with one other HR Business Partner
- Providing with generalist HR support across the business
- Supporting managers with recruitment
- Liaising with the Training and Development team to deliver effective training solutions
- Monitoring performance and rewards
- Managing casework – including disciplinaries and grievances
HR Business Partner Experience
The HR Business Partner will have pervious HR generalist experience, specifically employee relations experience, policy implementation and recruitment. It is essential that you have worked in an environment in which you are used to having conflicting priorities and being able to manage stakeholder expectations. In order to be successful in this role you will be able to remain calm under pressure and you will have excellent communication skills. You will be qualified to CIPD Level 3,5 or 7 or equivalent.
HR Business Partner Rewards
As the HR Business Partner you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays, increasing with service
- BUPA Private medical
- 7% pension contribution
- Potential secondment opportunities
Based in North Oxfordshire, OX20, there is onsite parking available.
This is an innovation and internationally renowned company, with multiple sites based in Oxfordshire. As the HR Business Partner you will be a valued member of a successful and experienced HR team, playing a vital role in this company’s HR function.