HR Manager Responsibilities
As the HR Manager, your duties will include:
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures and followed correctly
- Develop processes focusing on attraction and talent
- Line manage a team of 4
- Manage ad hoc projects when required
HR Manager Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous HR experience at a management level and be confident liaising with hiring managers and advising appropriately. You will be a team player and adaptable to tasks when needed. You will ideally have a CIPD qualification of level 5 or above and have high attention to detail.
HR Manager Rewards
As the HR Manager, you will benefit from
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Pension and healthcare options
- Investor in People organisation
- 4 x salary life assurance cover
- Generous company sick pay scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
Our client is located in North West Oxfordshire (OX20).
Our client is a leading professional services organisation who is known for their enthusiasm and going the extra mile for their clients. They are looking for a dedicated and upbeat individual to join their friendly HR team to continue making a positive impact on the company.