HR Manager Responsibilities
As the HR Manager, your duties will include:
- Coaching and supporting all managers to interpret and action appropriate policies and procedures
- Acting as point of escalation for challenging HR related cases
- Responsible for meticulous record keeping, HR database management and absence reporting
- Work alongside managers on complex cases and identify risks and provide solutions to overcome them.
HR Manager Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a generalist HR role and have worked across multiple sites. It’s beneficial if you have experience within a healthcare setting and it’s essential to be CIPD qualified or working towards it. You will have strong communication skills
HR Manager Rewards
As the HR Manager, you will benefit from:
- 25 days of annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Statutory pension
- An opportunity to grow and develop your own role and team!
Our client is based North Oxfordshire (OX5). There is parking available on-site.
Our client is a collaborative network of professionals in the healthcare industry. They are a focused and hardworking team who are looking for a HR Manager to join them see the company grow from start-up stage all the way to fruition!